JPA Vote

Things keep moving in the right direction, but we still have more work to do! At last Wednesday’s JPA meeting, the members of the JPA voted unanimously to support the Shock Pad and Cork infill, but they could not commit to the funds without presenting the proposal to their City Councils. While we are super excited about this progress, the decision won’t be final until passed at the Berkeley City Council meeting in late July (date still pending).

Please go to your next city council meeting to ask for their support. Show them that their residents play at Gilman! We will post meeting dates early this week.

Please call or email your city council members to support the funding for the field renovation, as outlined in option 2B of the proposal! (See 5/23 post for city websites) We also may need to do some fundraising.





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s